Some of my random thoughts on The Library at Mount Char:
An imagination is kinda like a diaper. A mind without an imagination will never ask what the diaper was meant to catch, and so we're left with a world that is either rich with fertilizer or heads full of crap.
Of course, if we never wondered what our imaginations were supposed to catch in the first place, then this question would never have been an issue, and the world would probably be dancing in their tutus without ever having a bloody thought in their head, and of course, no one would have ever been the wiser.
It's kinda like this book. If you've never read it, you'll never have guessed how freaky it is, how joyously insane it is.
I would never wish a life like that for anyone. :)
(Even if my head is stuffed full of shit.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silver and Lead by Seanan McGuire My rating: 3 of 5 stars The good: Auntie is always a breath of fresh air and claw. The mystery is fairl...
-
Vainglory 2: A LitRPG Adventure by Plum Parrot My rating: 4 of 5 stars I honestly probably wouldn't have picked this up if it hadn...
-
None of This Is True by Lisa Jewell My rating: 3 of 5 stars I think I wanted to like this more than I did. Unfortunately, social media ty...
-
Planetfall by Emma Newman My rating: 4 of 5 stars What struck me most about this traditional SF novel was the level of personal experienc...
No comments:
Post a Comment