Sunday, December 1, 2024

The Wood at MidwinterThe Wood at Midwinter by Susanna Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The name Susanna Clarke should pretty much be a household name everywhere by now. So, by saying, HEY, THERE, this here's a short story by Susanna Clarke, then all the winter animals and the speaking trees should be perking up about now.

Yes, I mean you.

This is a very saintly story full of a shocking thing. If you're in the wintery spirit, why aren't you seeing what this shocking thing is by such a household name?

Hmmm?




Personal note:
If anyone reading my reviews might be interested in reading my own SF, I'm going to be open to DM requests. I think it's about time I get some eyes on them.

Arctunn.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

There Are No Giant Crabs in This Novel: A Novel of Giant Crabs by Jason Pargin My rating: 5 of 5 stars Wiiiiiiiild. MindF, nuts, chaotic,...