Tuesday, January 6, 2026

Proxima Dreaming (Proxima Trilogy, #3)Proxima Dreaming by Brandon Q. Morris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm of two minds with this final book in the trilogy. First, I was very invested in exploration, etc, so when it turned into a PoV with an alien mindset that seemed too familiar with us, or being about an AI vs AI thriller surrounding base survival for the humans, I was a bit Meh.

After all, I wanted to have truly alien aliens and exploration, discovery, etc.

On the other hand, it was still pretty entertaining and the end was pretty cool. So I went from meh to alright. Not too bad. A decent SF to be read strictly for a bit of escapism.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Divided Duty by Seanan McGuire My rating: 4 of 5 stars All right, I have to admit this is a LOT better than the previous Daye novel. I ...