Thursday, October 1, 2026

Azarinth Healer: Book One (Azarinth Healer, #1)Azarinth Healer: Book One by Rhaegar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With a premise of a "healer" that's really just a monk class that restores a ton, making them almost unkillable, it seems like a pretty simple and obvious kind of LitRPG.

But weirdly, it's the speed of the leveling (past level 200) in just the first novel that really makes it stick. Fast, fast, fast. Plotting, location, hell, even character development. She can only be a solo fighter for so long, flitting from place to place, before something snaps. Even introverts need something more.

Quite satisfying, all told. Maybe not the best I've read, but I'm enjoying it. And if any of these in the genre are anything to go by, I know it generally gets wild and strange from here on out. At least, the good ones do.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azarinth Healer: Book Two by Rhaegar My rating: 5 of 5 stars I'm very impressed by how solid this LitRPG has become. The speed of dev...