Friday, October 2, 2026

Azarinth Healer: Book Two (Azarinth Healer, #2)Azarinth Healer: Book Two by Rhaegar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm very impressed by how solid this LitRPG has become. The speed of development of powers and levels has really taken a drop after 200, but that's all for the benefit of actual story and character development.

It was great to see her joining the Shadow's Hand guild, getting training, learning to work as a team. And the big reversal was surprisingly epic in scope. No spoilers, but I was glued to my seat.

I won't say that the quality of writing improved since the first novel, but the pacing definitely did. I find it very easy to like every member of the team. And that includes our punchy-healer hero, of course. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azarinth Healer: Book Two by Rhaegar My rating: 5 of 5 stars I'm very impressed by how solid this LitRPG has become. The speed of dev...