Friday, October 9, 2026

He Who Fights with Monsters 13He Who Fights with Monsters 13 by Shirtaloon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well worth the wait. I absolutely adore a good consolidation, personal healing, get your shit together book between massive conflicts. I especially love a book of conflict that pits your sense of rightness against the full ongoing idiocy of a whole planet. You know, Earth. And just because Jason is not a god, but kinda has those qualities, it doesn't mean there's no drama. And I cherish every single happy moment... because the stakes are STILL as high as they've ever been.

The gods are coming. Earth is not prepared. Cannot, frankly, be prepared, and Jason has been set up. Set up hard.

The end of this book gave me massive shivers. So yeah, it's a great book. I can't wait for the next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Player Manager by Ted Steel My rating: 4 of 5 stars What if a famous soccer video game became a novel? Well, yep. Instant stats, skills t...