Friday, October 9, 2026

World Walker (Victor of Tucson #11)World Walker by Plum Parrot
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one is pretty much a book establishing a beachhead on a vampire world with a few encounters plus a whole lot of catching up with peeps he's been neglecting. I won't say it wasn't entertaining, because it was, but for the amount of true meat it actually has, I think I would have preferred a novel twice as long with some actual inroads on the planet. I like good long books and a slow burn is fine as long as something epic happens at the end.

This one just happens to be a loose thread coming back to get snipped. Which is fine. But it's not that epic. Alas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Player Manager by Ted Steel My rating: 4 of 5 stars What if a famous soccer video game became a novel? Well, yep. Instant stats, skills t...