Sunday, August 9, 2026

Fated Antagonist (Chrysalis, #7)Fated Antagonist by RinoZ
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a very long novel that accomplishes much, conquering, destroying, building, but more than anything else, there's a very important aspect that I can't get enough of: The ones who will not be named.

I can't stop chortling.

I can't stop thinking about applying this ... organization ... to our world.

I would eagerly ant-icipate this change. A wonderful cultural contamination. I know a few people I'd love to see get kidnapped. The fear on their faces. The hushed whispers everywhere else. And the tea. The haircuts. Muahahahahahahaha

I'm having a great time with this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Legend of Randidly Ghosthound 14: A LitRPG Adventure by Noret Flood My rating: 5 of 5 stars This is easily one of the very best books...