Monday, August 24, 2026

Sobral City (A Soldier's Life #2)Sobral City by Always RollsAOne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This still has wonderful pacing and I'm thoroughly enjoying the writing as a whole. As a fantasy that resembles High Fantasy while being a thoroughly LitRPG tale, complete with soldierly comradery, gritty action, AND sneaky, if limited, OP magic, it is highly amusing a real page-turner.

It's satisfying me on so many levels. It feels like a long haul that I could read forever, and that's the very best kind of book there is.

It doesn't hurt that this underestimated guy keeps on killing WAY above his pay grade and still doesn't want to attract any more attention than necessary.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobral City by Always RollsAOne My rating: 5 of 5 stars This still has wonderful pacing and I'm thoroughly enjoying the writing as a ...