Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Thrice-Bound Fool (Blacktongue #2)The Thrice-Bound Fool by Christopher Buehlman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm sure there are a lot of Buehlman fans out there. Between Two Fires is one of my favorite books. Blacktongue Thief was pretty great, too, and this is a direct successor to that hapless thief, misheif-maker, fool.

I will mention right here that you shouldn't bother to read this if you're a plot-bound maniac. But if you truly appreciate JOURNEY, then I'm certain you're going to enjoy the hell out of this.

One damn thing after another. That's how I'd describe this. Crazy situations, fantastic dialogues, curses-a-million, and increasingly horrible results.

It's like watching a train wreck. With gods, goblins, slavers, princesses, and a very glib, sometimes fairly intelligent FOOL.

It's an experience. I would ask you, dear reader, to just sit back and enjoy the ride.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Internet Con: How to Seize the Means of Computation by Cory Doctorow My rating: 5 of 5 stars This is an amazingly clear, coherent, an...